Boots.. FINALLY

Posted by Andrew On 11:07 PM
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally got some photos up of my amazing Frye 12R Engineer boots! They were a "good luck in London" gift from my sister in LA. She raved about Frye boots last time i visited, and now i can see why. The quality is unlike any other boot brand I've seen; Solid construction, thick waterproof leather, and durable Soles. So far I've matched these over a pair of skinny dark wash denim, and under a pair of bootcut denim- both looks work extremely well. Almost set for those rainy days in London, now all i need are some vintage combat boots..

x

0 Responses to 'Boots.. FINALLY'

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!

fast installation

Followers

Follow Life In Freeze Frame

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Just a passenger, on this ride we call life.

Visitors:

Follow on facebook!

Blog Archive