Jackets & Outerwear

Posted by Andrew On 6:49 PM
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I cannot believe i embark to London in less than 25 Days, Time has flown by so fast.. I am making it a point to post daily from now on; Documenting packing, and certain trends and pieces i love. Anyways this post, i decided to document my outerwear choices: Canvas military jackets (A&F, AE, Hco), Blazers (H&M, Zara, H&M), Motorcycle Jackets (Zara), Trench (London Fog), Down Hoodie (A&F). These should be able to last me until i find more unique pieces in London. Desperately looking for a Crop Motorcycle jacket, wool overcoat, Short Trench, and tweed blazer.

0 Responses to 'Jackets & Outerwear'

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!

fast installation

Followers

Follow Life In Freeze Frame

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Just a passenger, on this ride we call life.

Visitors:

Follow on facebook!

Blog Archive