Crosses, Chains, Cuffs

Posted by Andrew On 12:09 AM
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Packed some of my favorite things today. These are most of my necklaces, bracelets, pendants and rings. The anchor rope necklace i attached a Vuitton Lock to, while the LV tooth necklace a friend had made for me. The Watch link necklace i made from some old watch links i found laying around the house, i got the idea from Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast. The ring hanging from the ball chain my mother had given me 10 years ago from a trip to Hungary. Lastly the Hamsa pendant was given to me by one of my dearest friends Flavia from Tonnish Touch.

The coin and chain bracelets i had thrifted, the two smaller leather bracelets were gifts from a friend, the watch is Breitling, and the two other pyrmaid cuffs i had purchased at the mall.

The stud ring is from forever21, horseshoe nail ring is from an old fort i had went to as a child, the silver rope ring was from my sister, and the rosary ring from Hungary.

Well that was a little rundown of some of my favorites,
beach day again tomorrow =]

x

2 Responses to 'Crosses, Chains, Cuffs'

  1. Arash Mazinani said...
    http://lifeinfreezeframe.blogspot.com/2010/09/crosses-chains-cuffs.html?showComment=1285006544564#c6802923323125209566'> September 20, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    You have some nice pieces there and I like the fact you get creative with things and try to make new jewellery from bits like the watch links and the LV lock on the chain.

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://lifeinfreezeframe.blogspot.com/2010/09/crosses-chains-cuffs.html?showComment=1285033437682#c930476444010698037'> September 20, 2010 at 9:43 PM

    Great photos! I love your blog!

    xx
    reinventingtheheel.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!

fast installation

Followers

Follow Life In Freeze Frame

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Just a passenger, on this ride we call life.

Visitors:

Follow on facebook!

Blog Archive